Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the Harley-Davidson F-150?
The 2019 Harley-Davidson branded F-150 pick-up truck was created to give motorcycle enthusiasts the opportunity to once again enjoy classic Harley-Davidson design cues in the top selling vehicle in America, the Ford F-150. The truck reflects the same passion for freedom, power and American values that is poured into every Harley-Davidson product. Under the arrangement, Tuscany will provide the F-150 and manufacture the interior and exterior components under Harley Davidson’s direction.
2. What aspects of the trucks are inspired by Harley-Davidson?
The new truck takes cues from current Fat Boy®and CVO® models:
- Harley-Davidson branded Fat Boy style 22” milled aluminum wheels
- Custom tuned exhaust with Harley-Davidson exclusive solid billet aluminum tips with orange accents
- Suspension lift exclusively engineered for Harley-Davison
- Harley-Davidson exclusive tuned FOX performance shocks
- Power deploying lighted running boards with powder-coated rock guard trim
- Full replacement functional ram-air hood
- Painted custom fender flares
- Full replacement painted grille assembly with orange accents
- Painted fender vents with Bar & Shield badging
- Painted custom front bumper cover with skid plates
- LED light bar integrated into front bumper cover
- Harley-Davidson tailgate appliqué
- Locking ABS tonneau cover with embossed Harley-Davidson bar & shield logo
- Carpet liner inside truck bed with Harley-Davidsonlogo
- Custom leather seat covers with orange diamond pattern embroidery and Harley-Davidson badging
- Accent color door panels, dash, & steering wheel trim
- Stainless Steel Harley-Davidson gauges
- Billet Harley-Davidson racing pedals
- Harley-Davidson floor mats and door entry sills
- Distinctive Harley-Davidson bar and shield badging
- Official numbered Harley-Davidson center console badge
3. How is this truck different from other specialty vehicles?
The 2019 Harley-Davidson F-150 offers more than just the Harley-Davidson name and logo. With support from Harley-Davidson, Tuscany has spent extensive time designing, engineering and manufacturing over 70 exclusive parts for the all-new truck. The Harley-Davidson trademarks as used on the trucks by Tuscany Motor Company are reproduced under license.
4. What does Tuscany offer as the official manufacturer for the truck?
Since 1988, Tuscany Motor Co. has been the leading provider of specialty light duty trucks. The company is the designer and manufacturer of the Shelby F-150 and Shelby Super Snake F-150, FTX, BLACK OPS and TONKA brands on the F-150 and F-250 platforms. Tuscany is a Ford Motor Company Specialty Vehicle Manufacturer and an active participant in Ford’s QVM program. Learn more about Tuscany at www.DriveTuscany.com.
5. Is there a distinctive H-D sound from the exhaust?
Yes, this stainless-steel exhaust system was custom-tuned to include characteristics of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. This exhaust system also increases horsepower by opening the airflow.
6. What are the colors offered?
The truck is offered in 3 color combinations: Grey, Black, and White Platinum. They are available with either dark exterior finishes or bright exterior finishes.
7. Which F-150 platform is the H-D package built upon?
All H-D™ trucks are built on the 2019 F-150 SuperCrew® Lariat in either 4×2 or 4×4. They come standard with 5.0L V8 engines; the 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® is optional.
8. What is the cost of the Harley-Davidson F-150?
The MSRP starts at $84,995 for a 4X2 truck equipped with the 5.0L V8 with the 501a package. The Chicago Auto Show display truck is equipped with four-wheel drive, 502a package, 5.0L V8, and is fully loaded with a technology package; it has a MSRP of $97,700.
9. Are there other H-D custom truck models available?
Harley-Davidson and Tuscany have worked very hard to first launch the Ford F-150 custom truck. Currently, it is the only model available.
10. Are the Trucks for sale?
Yes, the All-New 2019 Harley-Davidson F-150 is now on sale at select authorized Ford dealerships worldwide. A truck can be reserved at www.HarleyTruck.com.
Tuscany and Automotive PR:
TimePiece PR & Marketing