1. What is the F-150 & GMC Harley-Davidson Truck?
The F-150 & GMC Harley-Davidson branded pick-up trucks were created to give motorcycle enthusiasts the opportunity to once again enjoy classic Harley-Davidson design cues in the top selling vehicles in America. The trucks reflects the same passion for freedom, power and American values that is poured into every Harley-Davidson product. Under the arrangement, Tuscany will provide the F-150 & GMC and manufacture the interior and exterior components under Harley Davidson’s direction.
2. What aspects of the trucks are inspired by Harley-Davidson?
- Official Numbered Harley-Davidson center console badge
- Harley-Davidson branded Fat Boy style milled aluminum wheels
- Custom tuned exhaust with Harley-Davidson exclusive billet aluminum tips with orange accents
- Painted fender vents with Bar & Shield badging
- Harley-Davidson tailgate appliqué
- Color Matched tonneau cover with debossed Harley-Davidson bar & shield logo
- Custom leather seat covers with orange diamond pattern embroidery and Harley-Davidson badging
- Stainless Steel Harley-Davidson gauges
- Custom Billet pedals with Harley-Davidson bar & shield
- Harley-Davidson floor mats and door entry sills
- Distinctive Harley-Davidson bar and shield badging
3. How are these trucks different from other specialty vehicles?
The F-150 & GMC Harley-Davidson trucks offers more than just the Harley-Davidson name and logo. With support from Harley-Davidson, Tuscany has spent extensive time designing, engineering and manufacturing over 60 exclusive parts for the all-new trucks. The Harley-Davidson trademarks as used on the trucks by Tuscany Motor Company are reproduced under license.
4. What does Tuscany offer as the official manufacturer for the trucks?
Since 1988, Tuscany Motor Co. has been the leading provider of specialty light duty trucks. The company is the designer and manufacturer of the Shelby F-150, Shelby Super Snake F-150, Shelby Baja Raptor, FTX, Black Ops brands on the F-150 and F-250 platforms. Tuscany also designs and manufactures the Badlander, Black Ops, & ZRX Off Road on the Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra platforms. Tuscany is a Ford Motor Company Specialty Vehicle Manufacturer and an active participant in Ford’s QVM program. Learn more about Tuscany at www.DriveTuscany.com.
5. Is there a distinctive Harley-Davidson sound from the exhaust?
Yes, this stainless-steel exhaust system was custom-tuned to include characteristics of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. This exhaust system also increases horsepower by opening the airflow.
6. What are the colors offered?
- The F-150 truck is offered in 3 color options: Grey, Agate Black, and White Platinum; with either dark or bright exterior finishes.
- The GMC Harley-Davidson is available in: Onxy Black, Summit White, & Satin Steel Metallic; with either black and milled or dark finish wheels.